DDRB Case Management Program
The DDRB provides case management to individuals in St. Charles County with developmental disabilities who are 17 years of age and older.
This program began in 2006 when the DDRB entered into an agreement with the Missouri Department of Mental Health Division of Developmental Disabilities. The long-term goal for the DDRB is to serve individuals of all ages. The immediate goal is to reduce caseload sizes for all case managers in St. Charles County with the following expected results:
The DDRB Case Management program is a CARF Accredited program.
- Quick responses to phone calls and other communications,
- Valuable information on community resources more readily available,
- Clear and understandable roles in the Person Centered Planning process,
- Meaningful Person Centered Plans that accurately reflect individual needs,
- Advocacy services and
- Reduced case manager turnover allowing for relationship development between client and staff.